Training & Safety
The Office of Research & Sponsored Programs offers training opportunities for researchers in areas of laboratory safety and responsible conduct of research. CITI training modules are accessible from the link provided below. Information on specific face to face courses can be obtained by emailing the contact next to the course.
- Certain trainings are required to be completed before beginning work in either the BioScience Research Laboratory (BSRL) or the Human Physiology Lab (HPL). Below is a summary table of these trainings for students and faculty.
- Online courses are completed through CITI Program training. Log in to CITI using the link provided in ‘Additional Resources’ below to add and complete the appropriate courses
- In-person trainings are provided by the Office of Research. Details are provided in the “Laboratory Standard & Hazard Communication Training” section below.
Laboratory Standard & Hazard Communication Training
- Lab Standard and Hazard Communication Course are taken simultaneously.
- The courses are offered quarterly; typically, in February, May, August & November.
- Information on the next scheduled training will be posted here. To sign up, please use the registration link provided. · For additional information or questions contact: email@example.com
Next Laboratory Standard & Hazard Communication Training:
Friday, May 14, 2021
1:00pm to 3:30pm