Please see the specific academic calendar for the graduating year as dates may vary:
RSVP to event
Make sure to RSVP to this amazing event!
6 Spots remaining
Can not make it to this event?Change my RSVP
Please complete this form: DO for a Day If the event is full, please email email@example.com to be added to the waiting list and to find out
Please complete this form: DO for a Day
If the event is full, please email firstname.lastname@example.org to be added to the waiting list and to find out about future opportunities.
We invite all students interested in a career in medicine to join us here at the Burrell College of Osteopathic Medicine:
- Be paired with a 1st year medical student and interact with current medical students to learn about their experiences at BCOM
- Attend actual medical school lectures led by our highly talented faculty
- Meet with admissions representatives to answer questions about our program, campus and community
- Enjoy lunch with a DO host student and current medical students.
- Complete a campus tour, visit our state of the art Sim lab and learn about available student services
(Wednesday) 8:00 am - 2:00 pm MST
*the above dates are subject to revision on or before January 2019.