The Flats at Ridgeview
At the center of innovation in Las Cruces is a brand-new community. Although not owned or operated by BCOM, The Flats were designed with students in mind. Residents can enjoy a variety of exceptional amenities and an unparalleled location just minutes from the BCOM campus. Plus, our convenient by-the-bedroom leasing offers a hassle-free living experience. Relax after class by our resort-style pool, or deep dive into coursework and research in one of our individual study rooms with large wireless projection monitors and whiteboards — the choice is yours.
The Flats at Ridgeview is owned by a limited liability corporation. BCOM has no ownership nor is it responsible for the operations. To ensure professional management, the ownership has contracted with Campus Advantage, a nationally recognized multifamily management company.
As a result of being a proud donor to BCOM’s student government association, Campus Advantage is allowed to advertise on this webpage and conduct internal promotions.
- Walking distance from BCOM, restaurants, and retail
- Clubhouse with fireplace for studying and relaxing
- On-site study rooms equipped with wireless projection monitors and whiteboards
- Footsteps to jogging/biking trails
- 24-hour fitness center
- Resort-style pool
- Game room with billiards
- Large conference room for group study sessions
- Hassle-free, by-the-bedroom leases
- Individual bathrooms
- Stainless steel appliances
- Ceramic tiled showers
- Patios and balconies
- One- and two-bedroom floor plan options
- Wired for cable, satellite, and Wi-Fi
- Sleek, modern cabinets and finishes
- Washer and dryer in each unit
- Spacious living rooms and bedrooms