Aggie Transit provides FREE shuttle routes that can transport students from BCOM to several location on the NMSU campus. Aggie Transit runs every ten minutes throughout the day. The nearest Aggie Transit stop is Green Route Stop 13, next to the Fulton Center parking lot.
Call 575-524-TAXI (8294)
- Crimson Cab is a program offered to ensure the safety of students by offering a safe ride. With your BCOM Student ID, Crimson Cab will take you and your friends anywhere within the Las Cruces City Limits. Students may call the Crimson Cab dispatcher any time of day to utilize this service.
- Hours of Operation: Every Day – 7:00pm – 5:00am
Have an Interview, Dentist Appointment, or need a lift to the Bus Station?
- The Crimson Cab service operates all day to assist students in getting to the Greyhound bus station and El Paso/LA Limo station, Non-Emergency Medical Appointments, Auto Shops, and Interview locations. With your NMSU Student ID, Crimson Cab will take you to and from these locations.
- Reservations are strongly recommended Please call Monday – Friday 10:00 am – 5:30 pm to schedule at least 1 day in advance.
Crimson Coach is a special event Shuttle Bus that is completely FREE to students with their BCOM Student ID.
Need a lift to the most popular spots around? Let Crimson Coach do the driving!
Little Bit of Texas
- Crimson Coach runs every Thursday between Corbett Center and Little Bit of Texas. Leaving at 7:30pm, 8:30pm & 9:30pm from Corbett Center. Rides returning back to Las Cruces starting at 11pm.
- Hours of Operation for Little Bit of Texas Route: 7:30pm, 8:30pm & 9:30pm
- Location: Corbett Center
Need a Safe Escort to your car or dorm? Whether you’ve been studying late at the library, had a late extracurricular meeting, or if you’re out late on campus for any other reason, you can always call Pete’s Pick Up for a safe escort to your car or dorm. Just call 646-1111 and within minutes a driver will be there to safely pick you up.
Hours of Operation: Sunday – Thursday 6:30pm-12:30am
Service for qualifying students with temporary or permanent disability that provides transportation from point to point on campus.
By reservation only (at least 24 hours prior), Crimson Coach will take any student with a valid BCOM ID to the El Paso International Airport. The Terminal Location for all pickups will either be in the west side parking lot of Corbett Center Student Union, the Ramada Palms, or Hotel Encanto. (For home-to-home pickups & drop-offs, the charge is $9). Call (575) 525-1784
Students must present ID at pick up to use the free service.
Students may have 2 checked size bags and 1 carry on item at no additional charge. For any additional item it is a $5 charge per item.