Student Consumer Information
Financial Aid Information
The Office of Financial Aid Website includes information about the following:
- Cost of attending Burrell College of Osteopathic Medicine (Tuition and Fees)
- Information regarding Financial Literacy, Credit Management, Repayment/Forgiveness Programs
- Financial Aid Forms
- Scholarship and Loan Programs
- Loan Repayment Programs
- Whom to contact for questions regarding financial aid
Services for Students with Disabilities
Information for Students with Disabilities can be found in the Student Handbook, here; 18. Students with Disabilities
Information about Burrell College of Osteopathic Medicine’s Facilities, Services, and Campus Policies
Information regarding the College’s Facilities, Services, and Campus Policies can be found in the Student Handbook and Catalog found here.
Alcohol and other Drug Information, Drug Free Schools and Communities Act
The College has determined that the campus and all facilities that it owns, leases or operates shall constitute a drug-free and tobacco-free environment. More information can be found under Drug and Alcohol Free Campus, B5050 Drug Free Schools and Communities Act Compliance, and 33. Substance Free Campus.
Jeanne Clery Disclosure of Campus Security Policy, Campus Crime Statistics, Safety Programs, and Services
Information regarding public safety at Burrell College of Osteopathic Medicine is provided in the Annual Safety and Security Report. The Security Report includes crime statistics for the previous three years concerning certain crimes reported to have occurred on campus; in certain off-campus buildings or property owned or controlled by Burrell College of Osteopathic Medicine; and on public property within, or immediately adjacent to and accessible from, the campus. The Security Report also includes information about:
- police and public safety resources
- reporting crimes
- coordination between law enforcement agencies
- fire and medical emergencies
- crime prevention
- victim support services
- the law and Burrell College of Osteopathic Medicine policies
- campus facilities
- residence hall security
Missing Student Notification Policy
Please see Burrell College of Osteopathic Medicine’s Policy B4011 Missing Person Notification.
Privacy of Student Records (Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act)
The Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA) is a federal law that gives students the right to:
- review their records
- to request amendments to their records
- to consent to disclosures of personally identifiable information
- and to file complaints with the U.S. Department of Education
Sexual Assault and Sexual Misconduct
For more information please contact: Burrell College of Osteopathic Medicine Title IX Coordinator, Nina Nuñez at firstname.lastname@example.org
Information on the College’s Vaccination Policy can be found in the Catalog, beginning on page 24.
Can be found on the Office of the Registrar page.