2019 BCOM Medical Student Research Day
In support of medical student research and creative scholarship endeavors, the 2nd Annual Medical Student Research Day (MSRD) will be held on Friday, July 19th, 2019 at BCOM to honor our students.
BCOM’s MSRD is an annual event that celebrates student research accomplishments and provides students with an opportunity to present their research projects to fellow peers and faculty.
Any BCOM medical student engaged in research is eligible and encouraged to participate. Poster presentations will be judged and awards will be given at an awards ceremony at the end of the event. Although, any BCOM medical student can participate in MSRD, only research presentations that were conducted at BCOM or under the supervision of a BCOM faculty member are eligible for the awards.
- March 11, 2019 – Abstract Submission Opens
- June 2, 2019 – Abstract Submission Deadline
- June 17, 2019 – Notification of Abstract Acceptance
- July 10, 2019 – Onsite Poster Printing Deadline
- July 19, 2019 – Medical Student Research Day
MSRD Planning and Oversight Task Force:
- Steven J. Ontiveros, MBA, PhD (Chair)
- Robert Goldsteen, DO
- Norice Lee, MLIS
- Harald Stauss, MD, PhD
- Matthew Steritz, OMS-I
- Tyler Tummey, OMS-II
- Kris Vaudrey, MA