Thank you for your interest, this form is now closed.
Mountain View Hospital is partnering with Burrell for public free flu vaccines. We are looking for student volunteers for Saturday, October 24th, 0700-1200, with 0700 being the time to show up for the event.
Sign-up is on a first-come-first-serve basis.
The CDC has provided 3000 Adult Doses and 600 pediatric doses.
Date: Saturday, 10/24/2020
- Burrell Volunteers Requested: 30 total
- Time to show up: 0700
- Just in time training/Safety Brief: 0700 – 0720
- Fit N95 Mask Testing: 0720 – 0750
- Staff Stations: 0750 – 0800
- Event Starts: 0800
- Event End: 1200 (or when doses run out)
Dress in Layers; bring a warm dress-jacket/coat, long sleeves, undershirt, and hat. It will be cool to cold in the early morning and warming up throughout the mid to late morning. Student will shed layers as the day goes on; bring bag to collect clothing.
PPE: Full PPE will be provided and will be required for contact with patients.
- Gown, Gloves, N-95 Mask, Face Shields.
- Gowns, masks & shields- one each per volunteer.
- Gloves (S/M/L)- as needed (hand sanitizer to be used on gloves until gloves are too sticky to continue to use effectively-approx 5 hand sanitations per set to conserve supply as much as possible).
Address: MountainView Bldg # 3; 4351E Lohman Ave, Las Cruces, NM 88011 (Medical Offices just West of MountainView Hospital)
Point of Contact: Dan Pattarozzi, RRT, MPH; Tel: 575-556-5123 | Daniel.firstname.lastname@example.org